1. Suppliers/Vendors of product or services involving hazardous chemicals or substances are required to maintain appropriate certifications, licenses, permits, insurance coverage, and related documents in compliance with their local, state, or governmental regulations. When requested, evidence of compliance will be communicated to RE-LCD Compliance Manager.
2. Where an active Supplier/Vendor loses any required permits, certifications, or is subject to lawful action for violating local, state, or federal regulations related to environmental laws, or health and safety laws, this shall be communicated to the Compliance Manager within 24 hours, or prior to any additional work being performed at our facility, or on our behalf.
3. Representatives of the Supplier/Vendor are required to review all RE-LCD safety and environmental rules prior to performing work onsite, including when handling hazardous chemicals or materials. Where RE-LCD safety and environmental rules conflict with those of the suppliers business, a representative of the business will contact RE-LCD Compliance Manager so appropriate adjustments may be made. Under no circumstances will activity occur that may impact the environment, health, and safety of the local are or personnel regardless of the controlling requirements.
4. Suppliers/Vendors representatives performing work at our facility are required to properly dispose of trash and wastes generated by their activity in a manner consistent with RE-LCD policy and regulatory requirements.
5. Suppliers/Vendors representatives will be provided copies of safety rules and the environmental aspects list and are required to perform all work in compliance with these documents.
6. Suppliers/Vendors representatives will be provided copies of any emergency response plans where appropriate, and are required to comply with these should it become necessary.
7. Where Suppliers/Vendors representatives are subject to certain qualifications, licenses, individual permits, etc. Copies of these will be provided to the Compliance Manager prior to any work being performed.
Consider maintaining a copy of this document for your records.